Saturday, April 08, 2006

out of the box!


thats been me today peoples! i have been working on
a DT challenge today and my challenge is..gasp! ..are you
sittin down? ok good! i have to do a ..gasp! ..12 by 12 DOUBLE
spread with the theme SHEER ELEGANCE!!! oh and add the color
purple and it has to contain a vintage quality as well.....if THAT wasn't
enough....gasp!! ...a hand cut SCRIPT title too boot!!!! is that
not the craziest thing you have ever heard?!?! *gulp*

it's coming along tho pretty good....i havent even started that
title tho lol...that im dreading eeekkk!!!!!

that's been my day in a nut shell in between tryin to keep this
flippin house clean....why is it so hard at times?
i mean really!!! i am ready to go on strike soon!!
k well i'm blogged out in a brain fart
all this thinkin out of the box
has wiped me out!! night!
ky and i made smoothies today...
here was mine.... why yes indeed that is sitting on blue CS! lol
well ya know i'm gonna shop it up to be all blue bottom before i
print to scrap! of course!! *ps junkie*....later peeps!


4 comments:

MaraMay said...

Mmmmmmm Laurie that looks yummy!!!! And dude, do you think there are enough elements you gotta do to that page? Wholly crizzap girl! I can't wait to see it! Whoa!

Laurie said...

i know mara its crazy!! but its for a good cause cause its for the seasons and angel cherry arte line lol...man i gotta find a scrpt title to cut out tho! im freakin! lol...

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahaha... I just read that today on site Laurie and fell off my chair I laughed so much!

Can't wait to see what you do.

Laurie said...

i know this sooo not my style either!! lol...ahh im game ..nothing like a good challenge lol...man that title tho...i better get on that puppy...