Monday, May 01, 2006

my random thoughts


***i feel so sad joe is moving away. he's truly my rock man and it just sucks. i know he needs this
move and i do support him in it. still i will miss him so much!
***yack water..how fun is this drinking water thing....so need to get off drinking pepsi
***i need to make some changes in my life style. its high time i do that!
***i feel like .....like just i dont know man....just hiding out
***i feel deep...like soul deep....
***whatever this thing is inside i wish it would just come out already.
***k now i sound possesed lol...i mean i have this creation in my head and i need to get it out. its killin me

heres my page i did of joe yesturday..its in my slide but it needs to be out there...for him. love you man!
~laurie

1 comment:

Nancyroo said...

awesome LO! And, I tag you!