Sunday, June 25, 2006

adjusting

great word isn't it?
yup! thats me! ADJUSTING! thought i would make an entery in
my journal (thanks to mara may!).....its where i am right now.

used pastel oils and some paint.
the journaling reads:

That is what I am doing right
now. It's ok to be alone Laurie.
Sometimes I get scared, but I
have to pick myself up again
and dust myself off. Some days
I'm in a zone. I feel numb somedays.
Sometimes I don't even know how to
"start" my day. This will all pass that
I know. For now this is where I am in life.
I am adjusting to being alone. Really alone.
It's ok. I am ok. I accept that. June 25/06
~laurie

1 comment:

MaraMay said...

Loving the entry in your journal! I need to get me some oils and chalks junk. Dying for it all lately. Just can't get myself to spend the money on someting other than pp. LOL Doing good girl! Hang in there.