Monday, June 05, 2006

ahh...new week starting in the AM....ahhh...got lots more
calls to make in the morning! i have found a home for me
and the kids now! yeah! its so sweet too! love it! so excited
to get moved in! ill be busy over the next few days movin
in and all that junk...once im back up and running again
in my own office ill be gettin back on track with scrapping
and bloggin peeps! sooo can't wait to see all your pages chickas!
i'm so behind!

i also want to thank you all that have been nothing but
encouraging and supporting me at this time in my life!
your true friendships have really helped me and i thank
you all for that! ya know its funny how you meet peeps
online and end up makin the best of friends.
*group hug* you guys know who yas are!

i'm ready.
i'm gonna.
i can.
i will.
i'm strong.
i know.
~laurie

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Just get yourself settled in so we can get to some good scrappin woman! lol I am kidding! I am proud of you hun and you know it. Take life by the balls!