Tuesday, June 20, 2006

BIG BROTHER 7-WED JUNE 21ST@8PM ET/PT

TOMORROW NIGHT PEEPS!!!! WOOHOO!! WE FIND OUT
WHO THE 20 HOUSEGUESTS WE GET TO VOTE ON..WELL
OK SO YOU AMERICANS CAN DO THE VOTING...THAT
TOTALLY SUCKS!! I'M A BIG TIME BB JUNKIE! LOVE IT!
I HAVE WATCHED EVERY SEASON AND WON'T STOP!!


For the first time in BIG BROTHER history worldwide, viewers will vote on which former HouseGuests will compete in BIG BROTHER 7: ALL-STARS. On CBS Wednesday, June 21 at 8PM ET/PT, Julie Chen will unveil the top 20 candidates from seasons past. Web voting opens right here after the show at midnight ET/9PM PT. The polls close Wednesday, June 28 at 11:59PM ET/8:59PM PT.


so yeah! i got ky all registered for school in the fall! gasp!
he will love it i'm sure! emma is rather heart broken she
won't be going tho. yikes!

well off to go play in the pool...ok watch them play lol..
~laurie

2 comments:

ErinRagan said...

hey Laurie, I'll be watching BB right along with ya tomorrow night. I've never even SEEN the show myself, but my Mom's Group is having a Game Night/BB premiere party tomorrow evening, so I'll be forced to watch it. I'm sure I'll become an addict next! LOL

Laurie said...

oh erin you will love it! tonights show we find out the 20 past houseguests that are up for voting to be on this seasons all-stars show!! so us peeps that have watched already know these goofballs that are tryin out for it....should be interesting. its a lot of drama but fun to watch.
have fun at your party with it...yeah!
~laurie