Friday, June 30, 2006

~~TGIF~~

kldjfaldksjfkdsjaj WELL WELL WELL!! today IS the day!
one heck of a busy day! well not bad bad but im in panic
mode now to finish packing and junk!! lol
...leaving later
today-yeah! em is pickin up the kids here in hour and half!
gulp won't see them for while but i'm sure they will have
so much fun too and be so busy that there is no time to
miss mom lol....

oh the list! oh the postits! oh the brain swirls! dang wish
i had an ipod! that would be wicked for the plane ride!
i am gonna bring my crayons and such to doodle and play!
some oprah mags and my book and im set! soon i'll be there
chillin and ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

so my girl stacy showed me the pub call ticker we can have

from scrapsubmit...cool...so i did the proper thing and put
that up for yas all chickas! maybe once i get back and get
on the big wagon again ill start subin again!

ok this chick has GOT to start packin them up now! later
peeps! ill be postin when i can! ;-)
~laurie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooohhh, Laurie.... I missed your msn this morning.... have fun and enjoy yourself... can't wait to here from you... and RELAX ;)

Jann

Stacy said...

Well she is in Calgary safe and sound now....friggin woman didnt email me to let me know though so I have disowned her for a day or two lol TURD!!! But she is there having a wonderful time.