Monday, August 21, 2006

BAD BAD LAURIE!

yikes!! i have been a bad blogger too! now that camp is
over things will slow down again and i can try to get back
to posting agian...

yeah it's MONDAY!! today it is nothing but rain! so it is
an indoor day around here! i think instead of sayin "i gotta do that"
today i WILL do that!! and "that" is revamping my scrap desk!
crud it hasn't had any organization really since i first set up after
the move..and yas know what that is like...and now with all these
paints and junk i need to actually set things up a bit different.
*shudder* i actually have LAUNDRY folded on my desk!!! and those
that know me know i'm martha when it comes to my desk! lol...ah
well...i'll fix it!

happy monday peeps!
~laurie

2 comments:

MaraMay said...

Happy Monday Laurie! So glad to see you back to posting! Ha Getting a little bad blogger fever there for a minute hey?
So yeah I hear ya on the scrap mess. I was gonna do that yesterday, but got side tracked and made something instead. LMBO Hope you get it done girl! ;)

Jo said...

OMG, shock horror, she has laundry on her precious desk!!!!lol. Honey if youre anything like me then you lucky to have clothes all washed!!lol.