Saturday, August 12, 2006

random thoughts

...mmm good tims!
...wish it wasn't so chilly today
...wasn't i just sayin i'm likin the weather?
...sooooooo glad i checked the curtains ...yeah they are 2 separate pieces! hated those toppers!!
...hmmm....what to do tonight? movies and my blankie or chill with friends?
...wish i could hug a man!
...k maybe more than a hug lol
...crud when are those library books due?
...where IS nana?
...so glad he made it home safe
...nice to talk to my bud joe last night!
...need to revamp my desk again..yack!
...hope stacy likes my christmas tree up nice and early
...i think she is jealous i got mine up first
...she can kiss my plug in fireplace on the hot light bulb for all i care!!
...krickets are out today hardcore
...i'm being lazy today
...k..and loving it! lol
...should probly pack up the kids to ship up the hill huh
...yah ..apparently i need to do that NOW.
~laurie

No comments: