Wednesday, October 18, 2006

hump day randoms

...mmm good coffee!
...tell me that wasnt my nose running just now!
...why does it have to rain today? like really?
...how have i managed to have stayed on top of laundry now for a week?
...hope this photo shoot goes good saturday!
...need more coffee!
...hopin mom is taken kids saturday night - mama needs a girls night out!
...should clean my fridge today before gettin groceries
...mmmm...startin to get back to scrappin..feels good
...i miss joe man
...why did he have to move away?
...thank god for electronic postits
...could someone have BEEN any smarter?
...my tootsie is sooo sweet
...my boy is growin up - gasp
...love his school pic!
...yah need more coffee...

1 comment:

MaraMay said...

Gald to see you posting again like normal. ;) Hope you got more coffee too! LOL Can't wait to see more of your work!
xoxoxo