Sunday, November 26, 2006

inside my head

ahhhh...whoops where DID this week go?
guess i've just been busy and haven't got
around to posting on here...had a busy week
watchin my moms pugs ....baking...watchin
season one of nip/tuck...yada yada...

i think too sometimes i have a lot on my
head and i just don't want to share cause
i am so open lol..so i just don't post here lol
make sense?

a new week starts tomorrow.....love mondays!
i have been on a bakin fixation...got some
new junk to cook with and cookin junk itself...
woohoo...kids are lovin it too! ;-)

yes i watched nip/tuck season one over the

last few days...crud that show rocks..and
still does even the second time around!
i have a few friends that want to get into
it too...yeah! still don't know when it is
to air for us canucks yet tho!! *tres bitter*

ahh got some news last night! my

sister-in-law is gonna have a baby
again! this will be #3 for my
brother!! yeah!! ;-)

haven't started christmas stuff yet...

coming soon tho...gotta make my list!
yes thats right! plan is to get the tree
up tho this coming weekend! woohoo!
*note to self: need a tree stand too*

i wanna bake something......
~laurie

No comments: