Wednesday, March 07, 2007

flop flop flop

yikes! bad bad blogger i am these days! lol
ahh i'm still around...just been busy with
life and all.

well it's gettin close to spring!! yeah! i am
sooooooooo done with winter i wanna yack!
we are on march break right now. the kids
are havin some nana and papa time and i'm
chillin with that sweet man. we were invited
for supper over to the neighbours last night......
MMMMMMMMM....it was yummy!!

so we are in week 3 now of this contest i'm
in....lots of fun! here is my week one challenge:
i used the urban acid action on the pic in PS....
love how it turned out!
there are a few of my dear friends out there
that are going through some things and i just
wanted to send out some needed hugs and love.
hang in there girlies! *hugs*
~Laurie

1 comment:

Jo said...

I was about to email you and tell you you spelt dreams wrong, then I saw the hanging a!lol. Looks good.

Finally, I think, I got my head around a few things we were talking about yesterday and have decided I am going for it. Thought Id let you know as its not like me to have deep thoughts like that!!!lol