Tuesday, April 03, 2007

life

well someone please drop the ballons
and bring on the celebration!! mama
FINALLY got her licence yesturday!!
yeah me! ;-) ahhhh 33 and im a free
bird to fly now! crazy i know! LOVE
the independance!

my life is changing so much over this
past year i am now back to postits of
things i need to do! lol

and where oh where did this damn
snow come from????? like really! i was
JUST raking the yard 2 days ago! *tres bitter*

i sent in my last page last night for
the contest i am in...awsome time!
can't post that till later tho..stay tuned if
your really that bored lol

easter is here already! my little bunnies
are going to their fathers for the weekend.
they are excited and i hope they have a good
time.

can't believe the finale of prison break last
night! they still got some tears tho out of
me! the boobs!

honey...have i ate yet?
laurie

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

YAY - congrats about the license!!