Sunday, April 16, 2006

~~my CK toot~~

wowza! i got my MAY ISSUE OF CK dudes! what a feeling man to
see my name in print! *gasp!* thanks to my girl stacy for turning
my crazy a$$ in to CK!! she entered me in the "turn in your friend"
contest back in january and i made the TOP 30! YEAH! so surreal!

here it is our page with our names as she nominated me....


PS: well crap ya can't really
see my name just clickin on this..
but if ya saved it and zoomed it is
clear lol...im the 3 colum over and
the 4th one down. stacys is right across
mine ;-)

5 comments:

SAHSHA said...

Congrats~
I am a scrapper too and am working on my Disney album. Keep up the good work.

MaraMay said...

Dude I can totally see your name. When you click on the pic there is a little green box on the bottom right hand side just click that and it gets huge! LOL COngrats hun! So cool!

Laurie said...

lol thanks mara!! see im a dork!!

Anonymous said...

How cool am I? I know a rising CK celeb! LMAO So have you framed that page yet? I totally would have!

Laurie said...

emily...lol..i know eh...well i havent yet...cause i need frames...i guess ill frame the cover and the page 122 ehehe...yup..thats right im a dork! ;-)