Tuesday, April 18, 2006

yet another revamp!

i mean really does this EVER end???!?! i have just spent the last 5 and a half
hours reorganizing my scrap desk!! its lookin good i must say..dang maybe i
will have to post a pic! now my big tasks are:
a. sort through ALL my pictures! (scrap, album or toss)
b. sort through my paper scraps and my cardstock..ekk!

i should have it hollywood by then lol...yah right! ya just gotta be orgainized
to scrap i say! i have to have a home for EVERYTHING too or i go ape! lol

oh and i thought i was out of adhesive and guess what i found??! no really
take a guess!! yup! you guessed it! new adhesive! YEAH!
bring it on! i'm ready now baby! ;-)
~laurie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Love the slideshow, can you tell me how to do that?
CalypsoRodeo@yahoo.com

MaraMay said...

Laurie are you kidding me dude! You altest and greatest are sooo hawt!!!!! The one of Avery's hand!!! Oh me Oh my!!! Those rub-ons are killing me Smalls! Love Love 'Em!!! And the little homemade paperclips with Primas! Ooooo man dude you're good! Inspiring stuff there man! Inspiring!

Laurie said...

lol thanks mara i think you got so excited you got her name wrong ya boob! its emma dear emma! ;-)you crack me up girl! thanks man!