Tuesday, April 25, 2006

this and that

yikes...i guess i've been either busy or lazy to make a post! lol....
well my doll is still visiting nana's....so its been me and my little man and course
dad...had a nice weekened this past one....steve took the boys
fishin and out to friends etc...i had lots of me time...didnt get much
scrappin done tho...got my DT junk yesturday -yeah! so i wanna start on that!
3bugs in a rug are sponsoring us this month of may! woohoo! groovy!

i still have this hard craving for something so crazy its drivin me nuts!
i mean litterally i think i need some time alone and zone with no
distractions. i can taste it and see it but its like its locked. its makin me
crazy man! CRAZY I TELL YA! lol....

got the new cherry arte as well...seasons and angel....i won it from a contest
the DT was in - yeah me! they were all rockin tho i just struck lucky or something lol

so what shall i scrap today?
hmmmm.....k i need some pepsi if im gonna do this lol
~laurie

1 comment:

MaraMay said...

Dude you won that contest? Coolio!!! Can't wait to see what cha do with those yummy papers. Catch ya later missy.