Thursday, May 25, 2006

i'm moved

oh peeps its been soooo long since i've posted!! argh...
i have moved as some know and made it back to my
hometown safe and sound....the kids are going very well and
so am i! we are stayin at my moms for now and i'm looking
for the right apartment for us. i've seen 2 but no luck yet.
college kids will be out soon and there will be more available i'm sure!

it is so nice to relax now and not stress over past stresses...i do have
some new ones but i will get through it i'm sure!

i have been pamering myself as well...i did a nice pedi yesturday and
painted my toes RED!! and they are HAWT HAWT!!! added silver flower
decals to my big toes and its sooo RAD as my girl mara would say lol...
at first my sister was like...umm hhmmm so 80's but now she wants to do hers
this color lol...

i so need to dump the pics ive been takin!! yikes! i should hual my crop bag out and do
my mom a birtday card soon...sweet 50 on the 28th! yikes! i remember when
she was only 26 years old!

today is gorgeous! we have been outside ALL DAY in the yard and deck...kids have
been havin squrit bottle fights etc...building a camp with the wood left from fencing. fun fun!
we are bout to eat then hit the park! yeah!

hope everyone is doing well and all that junk!
~laurie

4 comments:

Nancyroo said...

cool. sounds like things are looking up!

Anonymous said...

so glad to hear things are going ok - love that you blog so i can catch up now and then!
miss scrappin with ya
:)
ChrissyW

Anonymous said...

Laurie!!!! omg... I know we haven't been chatting much lately, but holy chit... how... what... omg... well at least you sound happy, and you're not that far away... I'll have to do a road trip and come see you this summer !!!! miss chatting with ya...

loads of hugz!!! Jann.

Anonymous said...

Your mom is only 50???? Man, shes 20 years younger than my mum!!lol. Happy Birthday Mum :)