Tuesday, May 16, 2006

life changes

so much has changed and will be in my life! i have made one
of the biggest decissions in my life last week! i have finally
come to grips with my marriage and really need to make
changes. i have decided that it's time i leave my hubby as it
is really for the best. i think deep down in himself he agrees
or is some what relieved. we are handling this as well as we can.
the kids and i are moving back to NB on Friday. this is right
and i feel good on it. time to focus on myself for once instead
of everyone else around me. i am strong. i will survive.

my scrappin has in turn been put on the back burner for now
peeps! once i am settled in new place etc ill be back at it
hardcore. you just don't know what you will see from me
with everything in my head so brace yourselves lol...

a;lsdfjsld;kfjdsklfj and how bout prison break last night!!!!
crazy!!!!! and its comin back in the fall!!!! yeah!!!!! sooooo
excited bout that...i think i did a dance even! lol...

anyha i must get back to packing! almost done!
~laurie

No comments: