Monday, June 19, 2006

monday it is!

hey peeps! yikes i never did post over the hot weekend!
had a quiet one but nice...had some down time with just
myself and it was nice. didn't do any weeding over the
weekend so i wanna start that asap...it was too dang hot!
this week i also wanna do some paint scraping too for new
paint! yeah! need some cool breezy days so i don't die in the heat!
so if yas don't see me by wednesday call 911 and send them
here please!! ;-)

at some point today id like to do a page and nike it! dudes!!
it's gotta come back!! where the hell IS my mojo??!? like
it's trapped up in my bean and it's still killin me!
like really! enough already! just let it out laur! let it out!
*deep breath in and out* i WILL get this out of my head man!
i will! i can! i see it! i feel it! i want it! oh do i ever want it!
~laurie

No comments: