Monday, June 19, 2006

monday night kick off!

ok peeps!! lets get a funk on tonight!! thought i would post
a challenge here ...EVERYONE is welcome to jump in and
give er!

YOUR CHALLENGE IS:
-colored pics you keep puttin off
-lots of stamping
- min of 4 pp that are scraps (new or old) but no cutting new paper!
-doodles etc -espically if you dont have many stamps.


FIRST one to send me their page (i'll load here as well) then i will
send you a RAK! come on chickas show me what ya got! ;-)
~laurie

~~~AND WE HAVE A WINNER PEEPS!!~~~
CHRISSY!!! here is your take on my challenge! thanks girlie!!
ill get that out in the mail asap for ya k!


Chrissy says:

Here it is - what a FUN challenge - I stamped using the MM flower stamps - onto a PP - then cut them out... used a PP as stems... and two others on bottom part... lots of stitch stamping and doodles in white here and there.
thanks girl - had fun with this! :)
I'll send a better pic in the a.m.

3 comments:

Nancyroo said...

sounds like fun! Where do you send the completed page?

Laurie said...

hey girl!! you can email me your page to sunflowergirl74@hotmail.com

looks like we got 5 of us so far! ;-)

Anonymous said...

fun fun fun! - i had a BAD start - but think I've recouperated it - THINK... can't wait to see the rest!!!