Thursday, July 20, 2006

salt....not just for fries!

oh what a great day! it was sunny and beautiful
and i got to shop for some junk! got me some
goodie goodie...found some watercolor paints at wallies!
course ya know they didnt stay in the package long!! no no..
mama HAD to crack them babies open ASAP and play!!!
ohhh so excited! course now i need some new water color
brushes...ah well..for now ill use the ones i have.

so i found a cool technique with the wet wash.....ADD SALT!!
and let it dry up like....then brush it off...check out the effect
on the blue paint and some of the flower petals! neat huh?
usin up some old stash...crap the only PP is the scenic route
corner...love this pic of my princess....that face.....

got some pics printed finally today! so maybe now i can
actaully get back to some good ole scrappy drunks peeps!
who's with me? bring it on girlies...anyone feel free to post
a challenge as well on the msg board at the bottom...
RAK or whatever yas want i don't care....lets just scrap
already! enough summer junk gettin in the way all the time lol...

~~~ i just knew too much~~~
~~~does that make me crazy?~~~~
~~~does that make me crazy?~~

love that song lol...

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Dudette awesome LO...and yes I love that song too lol Had it on my blog all week I was gone

Nice to see you scrappin again!

ChrissyW said...

love it - so YOU - that I LOVE YOU on the pic is great - I'm working on S's add challenge right now - wanna join me???

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.