Friday, September 29, 2006

TGIF

ahhh friday again...whats on for this weekend?
i got a busy day gettin some things sorted around
here so i'm free to enjoy it...

looks like i got taged again ....this tag is from stacy...

List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.

1. i can crack A LOT of different joints in my body including my neck-yack i know! lol

2. i get excited come winter time to "hybernate" and keep warm and watch tv/scrap etc.

3. hmmm...stacy thinks its weird i don't like halloween much i suppose lol

4. dang...i dont think theres many weird things about me?

5. really tho...help me out here! what is so weird about me lol...

No comments: