Tuesday, October 10, 2006

TORONTO HERE I COME!!

YAH BABY!! you heard right! yeah me!

i'm soooo excited!!!! in 2 more sleeps
i start my adventure out to TORONTO!
i am *FINALLY* getting to go hook up
with my best girls amberley and stacy!!!
*gasp* can you believe it?!?!? after these
few years we are able to met in person!!
there is a big crop in toronto on saturday!
woohoo!! i don't really expect to get much
of any scrapping done hangin out with
those crazy birds! lol...i am sure it will be
a blast!

life has me pretty busy right now with this
or that so i haven't really been posting..eek!
ladkfjlkfjklsdj yup..excited! i can't wait to
get some pics of us!! *the girls*so when i get
back i will have to post some pics!!


i have been playin around at my desk lately..
not a lot or crazy over the top but it's something!









i'm out!
~laurie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog - your scrap work is awesome! Just beautiful, creative stuff. Can't wait to see more.